Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Julien Enselme <je...@jujens.eu> on 2016/10/20 13:55:42 UTC

Cannot edit Apache account

Hi,

My apache account was successfully created. However, when I try to edit
it (eg to enter my github username), I get after submission:

Wrong username 'jenselme' or password

and the changes are not taken into account.

That seems strange since I was able to connect to my account. Does
anyone else have this problem?

Julien Enselme
http://www.jujens.eu/

Re: Cannot edit Apache account

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
On 2016-10-20 15:55, Julien Enselme wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My apache account was successfully created. However, when I try to edit
> it (eg to enter my github username), I get after submission:
>
> Wrong username 'jenselme' or password
>
> and the changes are not taken into account.
>
> That seems strange since I was able to connect to my account. Does
> anyone else have this problem?

Did you provide your password again on submission?
AFAIK that is required to be able to apply any change.
(changing the password itself goes through a different form)

Ate