Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com> on 2019/03/21 09:54:03 UTC

Re: Where can i keep hornetq-configurations.xml and hornetq-jms.xml files in tomee server

Hi,

Send your email to the user mailing list so more people can jump and help.
I'm traveling so I kinda filter the emails I can answer to.

Make sure to subscribe to the user mailing list
http://tomee.apache.org/mailing-lists.html

back to your question ..
I know some users (and maybe be committers) already tried using Hornet MQ.
There is a resource adapter for it, so we should be able to deploy it in
TomEE and get Hornet MQ to work.

This is all standard even if sometimes it's not smooth. Haven't tried
myself but some other may have already. Let's see if someone jumps in.

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro