Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by andy <an...@hazlorealidad.com> on 2007/01/04 01:30:35 UTC

Problem with Diagonal Lines in Ascii Art

I have a problem with ascii art

I am trying to get diagonal lines to work
they work fine at the top points but the bottom points
dont join to the lower line.

Is this funcionality not finished yet?

       +-------------------+
       |    Management     |
       +-+-------+---------+
      /          |         \
     /           |          \
 +--+----+  +----+----+  +---+---+
 | logic +--+ content +--+ style |
 +-------+  +---------+  +-------+

               /\
              /  \
             /    \
            +------+

Also it seems that the top right diagonal line should be one space to
the right, however it doesnt join up like that!

Andy Bailey

Re: Problem with Diagonal Lines in Ascii Art

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
andy wrote:
> I have a problem with ascii art
>
> I am trying to get diagonal lines to work
> they work fine at the top points but the bottom points
> dont join to the lower line.
>
> Is this funcionality not finished yet?

It is finished as much as current use cases need it.

The ascii art is generated by the Cocoon "owned" generator
org.apache.cocoon.generation.asciiart.AsciiArtSVGGenerator Any
improvements should be contributed to the Cocoon project (via our issue
tracker if you prefer).

Ross