Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Sebastian Hagel <br...@googlemail.com> on 2011/10/31 20:42:08 UTC

Triggers and Stored Procedures in 2.0

Hi,
the DS Server is now running with the right config.
Now I am up to the Triggers and Stored Procedures. What do I need to do to
get them working?

thanks
Sebastian

Re: Triggers and Stored Procedures in 2.0

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
On 11/3/11 11:21 AM, Wilhelm wrote:
> For a quick start it would be nice if anybody can provide us with a
> simple howto: a simple trigger an sp definiton and how to load it into
> the server.
I think the best source for that can be find in
http://directory.apache.org/community%26resources/ldap-stored-procedures-and-triggers-in-apacheds.html,
as I stated before.

The paper expose how to use this feature.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: Triggers and Stored Procedures in 2.0

Posted by Wilhelm <wi...@fh-kl.de>.
Am 03.11.2011 09:27, schrieb Emmanuel Lecharny:
> On 11/3/11 7:14 AM, Wilhelm wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Am 31.10.2011 20:42, schrieb Sebastian Hagel:
>>> Hi,
>>> the DS Server is now running with the right config.
>>> Now I am up to the Triggers and Stored Procedures. What do I need to
>>> do to
>>> get them working?
>>
>> has anybody a working example using triggers and sp? Are there any
>> examples included in the source (glimpsed through but did not find
>> anything)?
>>

> Hi,
>
> The triggers and SP are experimental features atm. The best source
> describing how they work is
> http://directory.apache.org/community%26resources/ldap-stored-procedures-and-triggers-in-apacheds.html
>

> We have some tests :
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/apacheds/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/server/core/trigger/TriggerInterceptor.java?revision=980948&view=markup&pathrev=1059961
>
> and the associated files are stored there :
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/apacheds/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/server/core/trigger/?pathrev=1059961

Thank you for the hints!

Well, I know its an experimental feature, but for us it is the most
promising!

--
Wilhelm

Re: Triggers and Stored Procedures in 2.0

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wilhelm <wi...@fh-kl.de>.
Hi all,