Posted to jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org by westgate <we...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/09 00:12:49 UTC

JaxMe in practice

hi. im writing a report about JaxMe. ive found some great materials but
there's one piece of information i can't find.

can anyone tell me how JaxMe is used in project development? i.e. At which
part of the development is it used? What other tools may be used with it?
What kind of projects is it usually used for?

i hope you can help me out, especially with the second question.

thanks a lot.