Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/06 17:02:23 UTC

Article published!

Folks,

as promised, the first article on Apache Cayenne has been published:

http://bit.ly/qsYExf
http://it-republik.de/jaxenter/java-magazin-ausgaben/Apache-Hadoop-000469.html

Next month the article on Remote Objects will go into print.

Thanks for all the good discussions here at the list which helped me
to learn so quickly so much on Apache Cayenne. I hope my small effort
writing this text will help the project to grow.

Cheers,
Christian

Re: Article published!

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 3:07 PM, Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net> wrote:
> Congratulations, Christian!  Is it going to be online at some point?
> I could always try running it through Google Translate.  :-)

I am afraid it will not go online. :-(
Cheers
Christian

--