Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by joseheitor <jo...@heitorprojects.com> on 2019/01/30 21:15:07 UTC

2.8 release date?

Hi Ignite Team,

When is version 2.8 expected to be released?

Jose

Re: 2.8 release date?

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Why don't you subscribe and ask?

We want to do 3.0 but we've not started anything towards it yet.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Re: 2.8 release date?

Re: 2.8 release date?

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I think you should be asking on developers list. Ignite is usually released
semiannually, so you should expect 2.8 around May.

Code freeze will probably happen much more sooner, but getting it out of
door took a lot of effort the last time. Maybe it will be easier this time
as there are no big features planned (that I know of).

Ilya Kasnacheev