Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Sean McNamara <ta...@yahoo.com> on 2006/04/21 17:51:47 UTC

More multi-module site generation questions

I've got a multi-module project that is building
properly, executing a number of reports (correctly)
and then building the site.  When I look at the
"target/site" folder for each module, the information
is correct.

Folder layout is:

+ Main
  + Module1
    + target
      + site
  + Module2
    + target
      + site
  + target
    + site

The problem I have is with the top level site.  On the
main project site, it contains links to the modules,
but the link is to:

    "Main/target/site/Module1/index.html"

while the files are actually in:

     "Main/Module1/target/site/index.html"

Is there a setting I'm missing that will either
combine the site docs or adjust the link?

Thanks,
-Sean