Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Dmitriy Dligach <dm...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2013/08/20 16:43:34 UTC

problem installing eclipse

Hi All,

I wanted to report an installation problem. I am following the developer
installation instructions. While performing the step 2 of "Compile a
release in Eclipse", I get the following error:

An internal error occurred during: "Checking out Maven projects".
0x00000008: URL '
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/trunk' is not related to the
repository 'https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf'.

Has anybody seen this issue?

Dmitriy Dligach, PhD
Research Fellow
Children's Hospital Informatics Program
Boston Children's Hospital and Harvard Medical School
(617) 919-3596

Re: problem installing eclipse

Posted by Dmitriy Dligach <dm...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
It looks like the error went away after a reboot. Sorry for the false alarm.