Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Andrea O. Salas" <ao...@cfdlab.larc.nasa.gov> on 2005/06/28 20:39:16 UTC

Missing apache files from SGI binaries

I have installed subversion on an SGI. I would like to use Apache as the
server.
However, I cannot find the mod_dav_svn.so and mod_authz_svn.so files in the
subversion binary tar file (version 1.1.2) that I downloaded from
nekochan.net.

Does anyone know of another location holding sgi binaries for subversion
that
includes the files needed for using the apache server?

Thanks,
Andrea Salas

Re: server/repository platform choice

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.
Do you have a compiler?  Why not just compile apache and subversion
from source code?

Posted by "Andrea O. Salas" <ao...@cfdlab.larc.nasa.gov>.
Hello,