Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/18 10:36:17 UTC

Re: Emed servicemix 4 with weblogic app server

Hi Rajan,

Since ServiceMix 4, we no longer have a WAR assembly that you can
easily deploy in another app server like Weblogic.  We did do a setup
for a customer a while ago where we were starting Equinox inside a WAR
to get some legacy Eclipse RCP code working (based on Lukasz'
http://dywicki.pl/2012/01/apache-aries-under-apache-tomcat/ post), but
I would not recommend that approach unless you really have to. More
recent versions of Weblogic should also have support for OSGi, but I
never used that myself.

What's probably the easiest way, is to build a simple WAR file and
just run Camel inside the WAR directly to do your integration work.
Something like https://camel.apache.org/tutorial-on-using-camel-in-a-web-application.html
would be fairly easy to get started with.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen

Posted by Rajan <dh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Gert .. I will lookout for the options provided .. Mean while - in the
source code disturb ... we have sample for Karaf in Web .. its a simple
Listener class .. which kick start the Jetty Server ... Using a config file
jetty.xml... Is that something we need to have similar config for weblogic
.... just a thought