Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Major Péter <ma...@sch.bme.hu> on 2011/01/15 11:29:32 UTC

Question about stateless forms

Hi,

I'm experiencing, that if you have a stateless form on a page, and the
user session expires, then Wicket reinstantiates the given page with the
forms POST parameters as PageParameters. Is this the correct behaviour?
Am I the only one suffering from this?

If the user is at showuser/id/123 and the showuser page MUST have an
'id' parameter, and the user submits a stateless form without a session,
then my page constructor will blow up with invalid parameter error.

Does anyone have an idea how to resolve this?

Thanks,
Peter

Re: Question about stateless forms

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
not sure if its a "bug", but its definitely a better way of handling
stateless form submits i think. and yes, file a jira.

-igor

Posted by Major Péter <ma...@sch.bme.hu>.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.