Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Shannon Scott <ss...@gwi.net> on 2005/03/15 18:06:45 UTC

image upload

I have been preparing to write a servlet to handle image uploads.
It looks like most people are using the latest cos[date].jar file from
http://www.servlets.com/cos/index.html
Is this still the recommended method?
Are there any security concerns that I should address?

Thank you for any help.
Take Care.

RE: image upload

Posted by George Sexton <gs...@mhsoftware.com>.
I think most people are moving to the Jakarta Commons File Upload jar.

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
http://www.mhsoftware.com/