Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Molle Bestefich <mo...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/27 08:15:32 UTC

1.3.0: neon/apr/swig - recommended versions?

Hello

I'm looking for the recommended versions of neon, apr(-util) and swig
to compile subversion 1.3.0 with.

Found this page:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/subversion/?branch_id=13515&release_id=215913

Which says:
==========
Subversion 1.3.0
Added:   Thu, Mar 8th 2001 09:15 PDT (4 years, 10 months ago)
Updated: Mon, Jan 2nd 2006 01:04 PDT (25 days ago)
Author:  Greg Stein
Tar/GZ:  http://subversion.tigris.org/tarballs/subversion-1.3.0.tar.gz

Dependencies:
Apache 2.0.48 (recommended)
Berkeley DB 4.2.52 (recommended)
expat 1.95.6 (recommended)
neon 0.24.5 (recommended)
==========

Perhaps someone (Greg?) could update that page, the above recommended
versions seems clearly wrong.

Hints towards which versions of this and that to use for best
stability&security would be most welcome :-).

Re: 1.3.0: neon/apr/swig - recommended versions?

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
Done.

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/

Re: 1.3.0: neon/apr/swig - recommended versions?

Posted by Molle Bestefich <mo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Peter Samuelson <pe...@p12n.org>.
[Molle Bestefich]
> Hello
>
> I'm looking for the recommended versions of neon, apr(-util) and swig
> to compile subversion 1.3.0 with.

http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/tags/1.3.0/INSTALL

This is the same as the "INSTALL" file in the tarball you downloaded.
It should be up-to-date.

Note that this is actually a question for users@subversion.tigris.org.