Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Serge Panev <sp...@nvidia.com.INVALID> on 2021/07/24 13:36:33 UTC

[RESULTS] [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.9.0.rc6

Dear MXNet community,

I'm happy to announce the results of the vote.

This vote passes with 5 +1 votes (4 binding) and no 0 or -1 votes.

+1 votes
* Sheng Zha / binding
* Sandeep Krishnamurthy / binding
* Zhaoqi Zhu
* Dick Carter / binding
* Atri Sharma / binding

0 votes
* No votes

-1 votes
* No votes

Vote thread can be found here [1]. The list of members can be found here [2].

I'll continue with the release process and update the community as progress is made.

Best regards,

Serge Panev

[1] https://lists.apache.org/x/thread.html/r2dc18e14551bd9cad66cdf3802de2fbbfb3dfe715e37a67a1bfc0a51%40%3Cdev.mxnet.apache.org%3E
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/mxnet.html

Re: [RESULTS] [VOTE] Release Apache MXNet (incubating) version 1.9.0.rc6

Posted by Sandeep Krishnamurthy <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you veryvnixh Serge and all community members helping with release.

Best,
Sandeep