Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/28 07:36:28 UTC

FYI: No more deployments on Stax Test Instance until Dec 9

Hi,

I just wanted to tell the list that there will be no more deployments
on the Stax Test instance
(http://esmecloudserverapache.dickhirsch.staxapps.net/) until December
9.

We have some tests going on that might be disturbed by deployments.

Other stax instances (performance, etc.) are unaffected by this deployment stop.

Thanks.

D.

Re: FYI: No more deployments on Stax Test Instance until Dec 9

Posted by Markus Kohler <ma...@gmail.com>.
Ups, sorry,
Stupid question ;-)

Markus
"The best way to predict the future is to invent it" -- Alan Kay

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <ak...@gmail.com>.
I just tried sending a few test messages - wow, it is fast! :-)

/Anne

Posted by Vassil Dichev <vd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Markus Kohler <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Richard,
BTW, Is the performance instance on the same version?

Regards,

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.