Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Caroline Maynard <ce...@php.net> on 2007/05/04 12:00:48 UTC

[SDO C++] JIRA status

I've recently spent some time reviewing all the JIRAs that have
originated from the PHP project. All the problems which remain in Open
state raised by myself, Matthew Peters or Graham Charters are genuine
current issues.

Also I've verified and closed off all the issues from the PHP project
that were in Resolved state, so we have none there. Thanks everyone,
especially Pete, for the flurry of recent fixes. There are still 32
others remaining in that state, some dating back as far as October last
year. I don't have the karma to handle them myself - if the originators
(or someone else) can find time to review them it would help to make
their status clearer. It's a pity if issues remain in an uncertain state
when someone has gone to the trouble of providing a fix.