Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Devanshu Vyas <vy...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/08 09:20:38 UTC

Re: OFBiz Community Days - November 2020

Hello all,

A big thank so much to everyone who participated in the OFBiz community day.
Every contribution matters!

We'd also like anyone who participated to complete a brief survey. This
will help us gather some feedback and information about how we can improve
future Community Days.

Please feel this short survey, (There are only 9 questions so it really
won't take much time)
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2DZHC2M
*IMPORTANT NOTE*: Please only complete the survey if you actually
participated in Community Day.

The survey will be open until *December 15th, 2020.* and I will document
the results on the Wiki and publish it on the mailing list.

P.S. We have closed the "OFBiz Community Day (November 2020)" Jira sprint.

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.