Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com> on 1998/08/19 20:35:20 UTC

Re: general/2850: Server restart causes "long lost child came home!"

This reminds me:

how the heck do you get Solaris /usr/bin/ps to do -ww (ie. full command
line args) and if you can't why the heck not?  That is such basic
functionality that it is so lame to have to revert to ucb (well, upgrade
to ucb but that is just my opinion...) to do so.