Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Steve M. Baumgartner" <st...@smbcomputers.net> on 2013/02/17 06:14:14 UTC

unable to send mail via internal exchange

I have moved external email server to an internal exchange server and open meetings is not sending invatations.

i have done the following
reboot
apt-get update
apt-get upgrade
created a receiver to accept anonymous connections from internal IP range
other servers can send thru exchange without authentication
verified I can send mail thru port 25 internally from other servers
changed settings in application to point to internal machine name and IP
verified I can ping the machine from the ubuntu host

I'm at a loss here because it worked when it was sending to an external email server.
maybe there is something i can run from a command line that i can see what's happening to the email and why its not getting sent?
maybe a queue is stuck on the OMS?

Steve Baumgartner
Owner
SMB Computers
O: +1 614 991 4869
M +1 614 743 3166
Grove City, Ohio, USA
steve@smbcomputers.net<ma...@smbcomputers.net>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately.

Re: unable to send mail via internal exchange

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
you should restart OM after changing mail settings

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax