Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Sri123 <mo...@mail.nih.gov> on 2009/12/15 17:43:28 UTC

Cruisecontrol Ant deploy application in OC4J 10.1.3

Hello

I am trying to deploy the application in OC4J 10.1.3 server using Ant tasks.
Cruise control calls the Ant deploy target and when it gets executed it
stalls the execution at one point. Please let me know what could be reason
for this. And this happens once in a while and not frequently.

Thanks
Sri

Re: AW: Cruisecontrol Ant deploy application in OC4J 10.1.3

Posted by Sri123 <mo...@mail.nih.gov>.
Thanks Jan for your reply. I see from my OC4J container logs that there are
few problems:
1) Exception occurred getting connection pool sizes from data source
connection pool 'OracleDS_connectionPool'. Exception:
'java.sql.SQLException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException'.

2) Error serializing EJB-Session: PermGen space.

3) Errors parsing
file:/oracle/apps/product/dev/sso/1013/j2ee/eTA_Cruise/applications/eta/eta-web/WEB-INF/struts-tiles.tld

4) J2EE JSP-0003  loading Tld's into cachedConfigTable:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
oracle.jsp.parse.CachedConfigTable.setConfigObject(CachedConfigTable.java:146)
	at
oracle.jsp.parse.tldcache.TldCacheImpl.loadFromExistingResources(TldCacheImpl.java:510)
	at
oracle.jsp.parse.tldcache.TldCacheImpl.loadAllTlds(TldCacheImpl.java:179)
	at oracle.jsp.parse.XMLUtil.getTagLib(XMLUtil.java:906)
	at
oracle.jsp.parse.JspDirectiveTaglib.createAndRegisterTagLib(JspDirectiveTaglib.java:181)
	at
oracle.jsp.parse.JspDirectiveTaglib.validateAttributes(JspDirectiveTaglib.java:370)
	at
oracle.jsp.parse.JspParseTagDirective.validateTagAttributes(JspParseTagDirective.java:178)
	at oracle.jsp.parse.JspParseTag.parse(JspParseTag.java:1477)
	at
oracle.jsp.parse.JspParseTagDirective.parse(JspParseTagDirective.java:391)
	at oracle.jsp.parse.JspParseTag.parseNextTag(JspParseTag.java:1019)
	at oracle.jsp.parse.JspParseTagFile.parse(JspParseTagFile.java:250)
	at oracle.jsp.parse.OracleJsp2Java.transform(OracleJsp2Java.java:479)
	at
oracle.jsp.runtimev2.JspPageCompiler.attemptCompilePage(JspPageCompiler.java:670)
	at
oracle.jsp.runtimev2.JspPageCompiler.compileBothModes(JspPageCompiler.java:456)
	at
oracle.jsp.runtimev2.JspPageCompiler.compilePage(JspPageCompiler.java:413)
	at oracle.jsp.runtimev2.JspPageInfo.compileAndLoad(JspPageInfo.java:705)
	at oracle.jsp.runtimev2.JspPageTable.compileAndServe(JspPageTable.java:671)
	at oracle.jsp.runtimev2.JspPageTable.service(JspPageTable.java:405)
	at oracle.jsp.runtimev2.JspServlet.internalService(JspServlet.java:591)
	at oracle.jsp.runtimev2.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:515)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
	at
com.evermind.server.http.ResourceFilterChain.doFilter(ResourceFilterChain.java:64)
	at
org.displaytag.filter.ResponseOverrideFilter.doFilter(ResponseOverrideFilter.java:125)
	at
com.evermind.server.http.EvermindFilterChain.doFilter(EvermindFilterChain.java:15)
	at
gov.nih.framework.webtier.filters.SingleSignOnFixTimeoutFilter.doFilter(SingleSignOnFixTimeoutFilter.java:90)
	at
com.evermind.server.http.EvermindFilterChain.doFilter(EvermindFilterChain.java:17)
	at
gov.nih.framework.webtier.filters.SingleSignOnFixLogoutFilter.doFilter(SingleSignOnFixLogoutFilter.java:64)
	at
com.evermind.server.http.EvermindFilterChain.doFilter(EvermindFilterChain.java:17)
	at oracle.security.jazn.oc4j.JAZNFilter.doFilter(JAZNFilter.java:436)
	at
com.evermind.server.http.ServletRequestDispatcher.invoke(ServletRequestDispatcher.java:619)
	at
com.evermind.server.http.ServletRequestDispatcher.forwardInternal(ServletRequestDispatcher.java:368)
	at
com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.doProcessRequest(HttpRequestHandler.java:866)
	at
com.evermind.server.http.HttpRequestHandler.processRequest(HttpRequestHandler.java:448)
	at
com.evermind.server.http.AJPRequestHandler.run(AJPRequestHandler.java:302)
	at
com.evermind.server.http.AJPRequestHandler.run(AJPRequestHandler.java:190)
	at
oracle.oc4j.network.ServerSocketReadHandler$SafeRunnable.run(ServerSocketReadHandler.java:260)
	at
oracle.oc4j.network.ServerSocketAcceptHandler.procClientSocket(ServerSocketAcceptHandler.java:239)
	at
oracle.oc4j.network.ServerSocketAcceptHandler.access$700(ServerSocketAcceptHandler.java:34)
	at
oracle.oc4j.network.ServerSocketAcceptHandler$AcceptHandlerHorse.run(ServerSocketAcceptHandler.java:880)
	at
com.evermind.util.ReleasableResourcePooledExecutor$MyWorker.run(ReleasableResourcePooledExecutor.java:303)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

These are the issues I am seeing. I am having some difficulty in trying to
resolve this issue. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Sri

Posted by Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de.