Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by charles doweary <ch...@hotmail.com> on 2003/12/24 19:52:43 UTC

RE: Not Redirecting (IIS6.0 - JWSDP1.3 with Tomcat5.0).

I finally got it to work!!!

After adding the .jsp extension with mime type application/octet-stream to
IIS 6.0 under the web site properties, http headers tab, my jsp-exapmles
were processed successfully by Tomcat 5.0.

This needs to be added to all of the "HOW TO" documentation that out there
currently.

Thanks for all of your input.