Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Mickael Maison <mi...@apache.org> on 2021/02/18 15:57:56 UTC

[DISCUSS] Apache Kafka 2.7.1 release

Hi,

I'd like to volunteer to be the release manager for the next bugfix
release, 2.7.1.

I created the release plan on the wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Release+Plan+2.7.1

Thanks

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Kafka 2.7.1 release

Posted by John Roesler <vv...@apache.org>.
Hi Mickael,

I hope all is well with you.

FYI, I have just pushed the fix to this blocker:
to the 2.7 branch. I'll resolve the ticket after I finish
pushing to 2.6.

Thanks,
John

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.