Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Nightingale, Jonathan A (US)" <jo...@baesystems.com> on 2020/05/13 16:32:23 UTC

using aliases in topic stream

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to run this stream and I get the following error

topic(topics,collection1, q="classes:GXP/INDEX",fl="uuid",id="feed-8",initialCheckpoint=0,checkpointEvery=-1)

{
  "result-set": {
    "docs": [
      {
        "EXCEPTION": "Slices not found for collection1",
        "EOF": true,
        "RESPONSE_TIME": 6
      }
    ]
  }
}

"collection1" is an alias. I can search using the alias perfectly fine. In fact the search stream operation works fine with the alias. It's just this topic one I've seen so far. Does anyone know why this is?

Thanks!
Jonathan Nightingale