Posted to user-zh@flink.apache.org by Zhipeng Zhang <zh...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/12 12:04:28 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink ML 2.1.0 released

The Apache Flink community is excited to announce the release of Flink ML
2.1.0!

This release focuses on improving Flink ML's infrastructure, such as Python
SDK, memory management, and benchmark framework, to facilitate the
development of performant, memory-safe, and easy-to-use algorithm
libraries. We validated the enhanced infrastructure via benchmarks and
confirmed that Flink ML can meet or exceed the performance of selected
algorithms from alternative popular ML libraries. In addition, this release
added example Python and Java programs to help users learn and use Flink ML.

Please check out the release blog post for an overview of the release:

https://flink.apache.org/news/2022/07/12/release-ml-2.1.0.html

The release is available for download at:

https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html

Maven artifacts for Flink ML can be found at:

https://search.maven.org/search?q=g:org.apache.flink%20ml

Python SDK for Flink ML published to the PyPI index can be found at:

https://pypi.org/project/apache-flink-ml/

The full release notes are available in Jira:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12351141

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community who
made this release possible!

Regards,

Yun and Zhipeng