Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Tsz Wo Sze <sz...@apache.org> on 2019/05/06 18:42:08 UTC

Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ratis (incubating) 0.3.0 release is available

The Apache Ratis team is proud to announce the release of Apache Ratis
(incubating) 0.3.0.  Please see the download page:
https://ratis.incubator.apache.org/#download

Apache Ratis is a high-performance Raft library written in Java, where
Raft, as an alternative to Paxos, is a consensus algorithm that is
designed to be easy to understand.  Apache Ratis has implemented all
the standard Raft features, including leader election, log
replication, membership change and log compaction.  Moreover, it is
designed with data intensive applications in mind and fully supports
asynchronous event-driven applications. It is highly customizable --
allows pluggable state machine, pluggable RPC and pluggable Raft log.
It has been implemented to provide low latency and high throughput on
transactions.

The release contains new features such as multi-raft and watch
request, as well contains 73 improvements and 72 bug fixes.  See the
complete change list between 0.2.0 and 0.3.0 releases:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-ratis/compare/ratis-0.2.0...ratis-0.3.0

Regards,
Tsz-Wo Sze
on behalf of Apache Ratis PPMC

=====
*Disclaimer*

Apache Ratis (incubating) is an effort undergoing incubation at The
Apache Software Foundation (ASF), sponsored by the name of Apache
Incubator PMC. Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects
until a further review indicates that the infrastructure,
communications, and decision making process have stabilized in a
manner consistent with other successful ASF projects. While incubation
status is not necessarily a reflection of the completeness or
stability of the code, it does indicate that the project has yet to be
fully endorsed by the ASF.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ratis (incubating) 0.3.0 release is available

Posted by Brian Young <by...@gmail.com>.
You all have been bullying me for years. I didnt have mental health and
depression till your harassment. I dont have a sponsor for this very
reason. You all turn on each other. Talk shit. And tell on others. I want a
clean godly life that doesn't involve your secret hidden agendas. I trust
people and u all do this