Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Rene' Rosenbaum <re...@meecoda.de> on 2013/03/19 16:35:32 UTC

Re: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Browser-Caching issue

Dear Maxim,
thanks for your response! Well, I didn't know which compilation option
to choose and took the one that seemed to be most appropriate (via title
:)). Will then use the stated options. Thanks for letting me/us know!
Any other ideas how to solve the existing caching issues?
Cheers,
Rene'

~~~~~~~
*Dr.-Ing. Rene' Rosenbaum
meeCoda*  IT-Consulting and Services
  ~: Neue Reihe 15, 18182 Goorstorf, Germany
  #: ++49-(0)-1781408041
  @:info@meecoda.de  <ma...@meecoda.de>
//:www.meecoda.de  <http://www.meecoda.de>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ +++ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I use the following technique:
1) close all OM tabs in selected browser
2) select "Ctrl+Shift+Del"
3) select Empty all cache
4) restart browser
5) while reloading page with OM I'm using Shift+Reload

not sure what else can be done :(
All above usually is sufficient

--
WBR