Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by benmao ben <be...@yahoo.com> on 2006/02/08 22:33:37 UTC

login test problem..

hi,
I am trying to work on JMeter2.1.1 I am having problem to test a login page.
I'm able to send a HTTP Request to the home page of the portal.Now i want to send the http request such that i can login to the portal by providing user name and password of the user along with the http request.Is it possible by using JMeter and if it is how can I go about it? Can I simulate many users and can i provide different usernames and passwords to each user?
Hope to get a reply soon.
  thx