Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> on 2004/05/27 22:35:18 UTC

[J2] constants or components

Scott,

Lookin at this code from jetspeed.groovy:

    container.registerComponentInstance("navigationKeys",
"_,a,m,s,r,i,pm,ps,:")

I suspect we may be moving to a JetspeedConfiguration class for
configuration such as this, but Im just interested as to why the
constant Strings are considered components

Re: [J2] constants or components

Posted by Scott T Weaver <sc...@binary-designs.net>.
Just something i was looking into for dependency injection.  It's
probably best we go back to using a constant parameter.  Got a little
over zealous i guess ;)

On Thu, 2004-05-27 at 16:35, David Sean Taylor wrote:
> Scott,
>
> Lookin at this code from jetspeed.groovy:
>
>     container.registerComponentInstance("navigationKeys",
> "_,a,m,s,r,i,pm,ps,:")
>
> I suspect we may be moving to a JetspeedConfiguration class for
> configuration such as this, but Im just interested as to why the
> constant Strings are considered components

*           Scott T. Weaver              *
*         <we...@apache.org>            *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>       *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal    *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container     *
* OpenEditPro, Website Content Mangement *
*     <http://www.openeditpro.com>       *