Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/01 08:29:09 UTC

Re: Geronimo v1.2 documentation

On 9/1/06, raxpl <ra...@anglesey.gov.uk> wrote:

> you are one step ahead of me...i meant that all xml files need their
> possible
> element values defined and brief purposes described (well, actually this is
> a bit obvious but i'm still lost most of the time working on geronimo)
I understand
> Collapse/expand buttons would be a great to do this...particularly for
> descriptions (which only some people will want) - but considerable work i
> think.
Of course.Since we work on this Apache cwiki we have limited functions
to give a better look and feel of the documentation.
(Collapse/expand buttons can't not be created in this environment)I'll
think to do something better once I finish all the xml shcema
documentations.Thanks again for your feed back

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@gmail.com>.
I see..Thanks for the update

Posted by Mario Ruebsam <ma...@googlemail.com>.