Posted to announce@apache.org by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/20 10:39:36 UTC

MyFaces 1.1.0 released

The Apache MyFaces team are proud to announce the production stable
release of MyFaces 1.1.0.

Download it from http://myfaces.apache.org/binary.cgi

MyFaces is a free open source implementation of JavaServer(tm)
Faces[1], a web application framework, standardized by the Java
Specification Request 127 [2].

This is the first MyFaces release to be officially compatible with the
JSF 1.1 specification.
Thanks to everyone in our open source community for their hard work in
making this possible.

Furthermore this release includes 164 bug fixes and 43 new features
and improvements since the last release on 16 April.

For more information see: http://myfaces.apache.org

We hope you enjoy using MyFaces!

The MyFaces Team

[1] http://java.sun.com/j2ee/javaserverfaces/overview.html
[2] http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=127

Interested in all announcements and news regarding MyFaces? Please
subscribe to our brandnew "announce" mailinglist at:
announce-subscribe@myfaces.apache.org