Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org> on 2003/02/14 12:26:03 UTC

Small patch to MirrorRecorder.java (used by I18nTransformer)

Just found a small bug in the I18nTransformer: if in an XML resource
bundle, the contents of a message element is inside a CDATA section,
then i18n:text would be replaced with an empty string. For translating
attributes -- as shown in the Cocoons sample -- it worked fine though.

Diff is attached, there's only one line added.

bruno@outerthought.org

Re: Small patch to MirrorRecorder.java (used by I18nTransformer)

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
Bruno Dumon wrote:

> Diff is attached, there's only one line added.

Committed.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org