Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by abhayd <aj...@hotmail.com> on 2011/08/26 07:05:43 UTC

FileDataSource baseDir to be solr.data.dir

hi

we have multiple environments where we run solr and use DIH to index
promotions.xml file.
here is snippet from dih config file

        <entity name="f" processor="FileListEntityProcessor"
baseDir="/sites/" fileName="promotions.xml" ....

how do i set base dir to be solr.data.dir? on each server solr.data.dir is
different. I use multi core solr instance

Re: FileDataSource baseDir to be solr.data.dir

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
:
: how do i set base dir to be solr.data.dir? on each server solr.data.dir is
: different. I use multi core solr instance

https://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandlerFaq#Is_it_possible_to_use_core_properties_inside_data-config_xml.3F

-Hoss