Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> on 2007/02/22 02:51:32 UTC

Release 2.2?

It has been a long time in the making, but I think Geronimo 1.2
development is winding down :)  With any luck, we may be able to kick
off the 2.3 release process as soon as tomorrow, so if there are any
issues, please speak up.

Thanks,

-dain

Re: Release 2.3?

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
[fixed subject]

On Feb 22, 2007, at 1:42 AM, Rick McGuire wrote:

> Dain Sundstrom wrote:
>> It has been a long time in the making, but I think Geronimo 1.2
>> development is winding down :)  With any luck, we may be able to
>> kick off the 2.3 release process as soon as tomorrow, so if there
>> are any issues, please speak up.
> I'm still working on getting the Yoko M2 release issues sorted
> out.  Even an extremely optimistic estimate would be the end of
> next week at the earliest.  For the 2.2 release, we just used a
> particular rev'd build, but I think we want the actual milestone
> release this time.

Aye, that'd be nice.  It pushes the G 1.2 release out by at least 2
weeks, but it's definitely the right approach.

-David

Re: Release 2.2?

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.
Dain Sundstrom wrote:
> It has been a long time in the making, but I think Geronimo 1.2
> development is winding down :)  With any luck, we may be able to kick
> off the 2.3 release process as soon as tomorrow, so if there are any
> issues, please speak up.
I'm still working on getting the Yoko M2 release issues sorted out.
Even an extremely optimistic estimate would be the end of next week at
the earliest.  For the 2.2 release, we just used a particular rev'd
build, but I think we want the actual milestone release this time.

Rick