Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2009/03/21 06:10:55 UTC

t5: exceptions found only in the server log, not in the development machine.

Hi,

I found out tat i have a few errors like below in the log, I do use :

${asset:context:images/image1.gif}

in many places in the program, and when I run it, it does not generate any
error, only can find those errors in the server log, any idea why this
happens? Thanks

[ERROR] RequestExceptionHandler Processing of request failed with uncaught
exception: Input string '${asset:context:images' is not valid; the '$'
character at position 1 should be followed by another '$' or a four digit
hex number (a unicode value).
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Input string '${asset:context:images' is