Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jonathan Nichols <jn...@pbp.net> on 2004/10/11 21:22:48 UTC

Re: *SPAM* feeding frenzy for ws.surbl.org!!!

Keith Hackworth wrote:

> I just got a gold-mine for surbl canidates "wanna-bes" in a single spam
> message.  There's WAY too many domains listed below to add to SURBL
> through the web pages.  Is there a "bulk add" option to add to the
> ws.surbl.org database?  I need to add these 59 domains to the SURBL list:

Uh, you know that most of those seem to be perfectly legitimate domains
that have actual products/content?

www.powerquality.com is one of them, it's a magazine for electricians.
www.tanyabaker.com is a real estate agent in Arizona (I called her, she
exists)

I'm starting to wonder if spammers are now trying to pollute SURBL with
valid domains.

-Jonathan