Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org> on 2014/06/26 10:20:36 UTC

[INFO] CouchDB blog problems - next CouchDB Weekly News coming soon

Dear developers and users,

as you may have noticed, you did not receive the CouchDB Weekly News
in the last two weeks. This is due to a longer standing problem with
the blog software used at https://blogs.apache.org/couchdb/. We are
aware of the problem and the good folks at ASF-Infra are working on it
which we highly appreciate and want to thank them for.

Still, we discussed on marketing@ how to deal with this, especially
regarding continuous Marketing efforts. We found a solution that will
give us more control over our blog and also be a good base for the
contributions of prospective contributors in the Marketing section
of CouchDB. We will roll out this solution in the next few days and
thus would ask you for a little patience.

Thanks a lot and Cheers

On behalf of the CouchDB marketing team

--
Andy Wenk