Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/19 10:53:43 UTC

If you'd like to see DeltaSpike support in IntelliJ please vote

This may not be until IntelliJ 12, but we should start people voting now:
http://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/IDEA-84889

--
Jason Porter
http://lightguard-jp.blogspot.com

Software Engineer
Open Source Advocate

PGP key id: 926CCFF5

Re: If you'd like to see DeltaSpike support in IntelliJ please vote

Posted by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com>.
If we're talking IntelliJ 12 that would put it right about November. At our current rate of shipping a new version about every six weeks that gets us to about v0.8.

It also makes a difference as to what they are going to support. Core features will certainly be pretty stable by then. Other stuff perhaps not, but so much of what we do past core are really things that CDI support should take care of.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.