Posted to juice-dev@xml.apache.org by Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org> on 2006/02/20 20:49:19 UTC

Some more JNI questions

Werner et al.

Was doing some thinking about initialisation last night.

Is it a requirement that each class separately call
"System.LoadLibrary()" or might it be possible to do this once in
JuiCEProviderOpenSSL?

My reason for asking is there are a couple of ways to test what
algorithms are available in OpenSSL (version dependant).  If we link to
the library for the provider initialisation, then unless each class
needs to do it separately we can remove the code for LoadLibrary from
each of the other classes.

Cheers,
	Berin