Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by vincent herviou <tu...@wiserlabz.com> on 2002/12/12 12:36:55 UTC

Scheduler Service Problem

Hey Everyone,
I am new to using turbine.
I try to use the scheduler service. I use the example from http://localhost:8080/turbine-docs/services/scheduler-service.html .
When I add a task, it doesn't appear in the table TURBINE_SCHEDULED_JOB. In the turbine log i have the following message :
[Thu Dec 12 08:55:40 CET 2002] -- ERROR -- Problem saving new Scheduled Job: java.lang.NullPointerException

Thanks
Vincent

Re: Scheduler Service Problem

Posted by Peter Courcoux <pe...@courcoux.biz>.
Vincent,

I think that there is a problem with the turbine Sheduler service. I use
the Fulcrum one with my turbine2.2 apps. I'm sure that there is a
message in the archives giving a good summary of how to set up fulcrum
and the scheduler.

Regards,

Peter

AW: Scheduler Service Problem

Posted by Jürgen Hoffmann <jh...@byteaction.de>.
Hi,

Maybe this message will help you

http://archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=turbine-user@jakar
ta.apache.org&msgId=467078

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Jürgen Hoffmann
ByteACTION GmbH

cert. Perl Programmer
cert. Linux System Administrator
cert. Java Programmer

I try to use the scheduler service. I use the example from
http://localhost:8080/turbine-docs/services/scheduler-service.html .
When I add a task, it doesn't appear in the table TURBINE_SCHEDULED_JOB.
In the turbine log i have the following message : [Thu Dec 12 08:55:40
CET 2002] -- ERROR -- Problem saving new Scheduled Job:
java.lang.NullPointerException

Thanks
Vincent

For additional commands, e-mail:
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Re: Scheduler Service Problem

Posted by Vincent Herviou <vh...@dexem.com>.
Hello,
I used the TDK2.1 (turbine 2.1) but I saw in the archive that there was
a bug in turbine2.1.jar.
thanks,

Quinton McCombs a écrit:

>Could you post a little more about the problem?  Perhaps there is a
>stack trace the follows the error message.  I am using T2.2 with the
>couple job scheduler without a problem.
>
>Also, the section of your code that creates the job would be helpful.

Vincent HERVIOU  - DEXEM
tél : 02-23-35-13-54

RE: Scheduler Service Problem