Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by vsp <v-...@mail.ru> on 2007/04/27 14:10:22 UTC

Making routing... I needs some hints

I have one service unit with servicemix-quartz, which sends InOnly messages
to my First-SE.
What I need to do for:
1) After doing smth. at First-SE, how to send a new InOut message to another
SE (Second-SE)?
2) Need I to add two endpoints to xbean.xml of First-SU or not?
3) What I need to do for supporting "targetService" property for enpoint of
my First-SE?
4) Can one service engine have a consumer and a provider roles?

Re: Making routing... I needs some hints

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Did you add the xbean annotation to your endpoint ?
This should be in the javadoc of the class.

On 5/4/07, vsp <v-...@mail.ru> wrote:

> How add additional endpoints to service engine?
>
> I create a new Endpoint class. Then I'm adding it to function
> getEndpointClasses of MyComponent. But after compile, a new endpoint not
> available at namespace of my SE...
> What I need also to make SE with two or more Endpoints?

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Principal Engineer, IONA
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: Making routing... I needs some hints