Posted to gsod2019@cassandra.apache.org by Andrew Chen <ch...@google.com.INVALID> on 2019/05/08 19:13:52 UTC

[Season of Docs] Technical writer allocation

Hi everyone,

Thank you again for being part of Season of Docs. We're really excited to
have you participate and mentor technical writers this year.

Before the technical writer application phase begins, I want to clarify how
we are allocating technical writers to each organization. This question has
come up a few times. Due to the limited number of slots available, the
default allocation for each organization is just one technical writer.

For those organizations that have requested more than one technical writer,
if more allocations become available, we will use a lottery to determine
which organizations are assigned a second technical writer. For the
lottery, each organization that requested an additional writer in their
original application will have an equal chance.

Please email season-of-docs-support@googlegroups.com if you have any
questions.

Cheers,

--Andrew Chen, Program Manager