Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Chandni Singh <ch...@datatorrent.com> on 2015/09/01 05:29:48 UTC

Checkstyle integration with Apex

Hi All,

We are working on integrating checkstyle plugin with Apex. This is needed
because it is important to have a consistent code style across the code
base in order to avoid unnecessary format/indentation related changes.

We have adopted the K&R style for coding. The details of this work are
documented in
https://malhar.atlassian.net/browse/APEX-16

Regards,
Chandni