Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Geoff Soper <ge...@alphaworks.co.uk> on 2004/12/14 01:38:55 UTC

And mortgages too

Further to my previous message, are there any rulesets which will handle
all these mortgage spams which pretend to be following up previous
correspondance?

Thanks,
Geoff

Re: And mortgages too

Posted by Loren Wilton <lw...@earthlink.net>.
> Further to my previous message, are there any rulesets which will handle
> all these mortgage spams which pretend to be following up previous
> correspondance?

Note completely.  The SARE biz-market rules will catch some of this, but we
need to get some new updates in for the latest obfu mortgage spams.

        Loren