Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Ernest Lu <sy...@sina.com> on 2013/08/26 11:19:44 UTC

freemarker component

hi,
I’m trying to use freemarker component with the following URI:
freemarker://http://127.0.0.1:8080/test/test.txt
However,freemarker throws a java.io.FileNotFoundException:
http://127.0.0.1:8080/test/test_zh_CN.txt.
Why is not the same as the URI in the Exception and the original URI.
I succeed in using  StringTemplate component and Velocity component with the
same URI.
My Camel version is 2.10.4.

Re: freemarker component

Posted by Ernest Lu <sy...@sina.com>.
hi Claus
thanks for your reply
I succeed in solving the problem using the way of  setting the URI  like
this:
"freemarker://http://127.0.0.1:8080/test/test.txt?configuration.locale=null"

Re: freemarker component

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Ah freemarker has the way of looking for a resource with locale first,
and then fallback to without. Eg this is how you can have locale
dependent templates.

Wonder if there is a way to force disabling this? Can you try look at
the freemarker docs about this?

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 11:19 AM, Ernest Lu <sy...@sina.com> wrote:
> hi,
> I’m trying to use freemarker component with the following URI:
> freemarker://http://127.0.0.1:8080/test/test.txt
> However,freemarker throws a java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> http://127.0.0.1:8080/test/test_zh_CN.txt.
> Why is not the same as the URI in the Exception and the original URI.
> I succeed in using  StringTemplate component and Velocity component with the
> same URI.
> My Camel version is 2.10.4.

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.