Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/14 18:42:28 UTC

Accumulo talk tonight at Pig User Meetup

Just a heads up to anyone that might be interested:

I'm giving a (remote) talk to the Pig User Meetup group out in Mountain
View, CA tonight. It will be discussing the improvements and changes
that went into AccumuloStorage which will be a part of Apache Pig 0.13.0.

The meetup is scheduled from 5pm-8pm EST, and I imagine that I'll be
talking around 6:30pm, but that's an educated guess at best. There's a
live-stream[1] of the event that you can watch if you're interested.

Thanks!

- Josh

[1] http://www.ustream.tv/linkedin-events