Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Peter Sykora <pe...@gmx.at> on 2005/07/20 15:05:45 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_xslt installation

Hi,
I try to install the mod_xslt module (version 2.0.4) using Apache/2.0.49
under Suse Linux 9.1.
I followed the installation instructions but when running configure I
get the following error message:

checking for apr_brigade_create in -laprutil-0... no
configure: error: apache2: 'aprutil-0' library found is not valid.

Does anybody have an idea what this error message means or how I can
solve the problem?

Thanks for any hints,
Peter

Sykora Peter
Institute of Cartography
ETH Hoenggerberg
CH-8093 Zurich
Tel: +41-1-6333028
mailto:peter_sykora@gmx.at
http://www.carto.net/ps/
http://canyon.carto.net/
http://www.statlas.org/
http://www.eu-orchestra.org/

Re: [users@httpd] mod xslt installation

Posted by Peter Sykora <pe...@gmx.at>.
Correction!
modxslt version 1.3.8 instead of mod_xslt 2.0.4

Sorry