Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Alexander Fahlke <al...@googlemail.com> on 2014/02/11 11:49:13 UTC

Re: du reserved can ran into problems with reserved disk capacity by tune2fs

Hi!

At least I'm not alone with this issue. I'd like to create this ticket as I
incidently ran into this again today with a few nodes. :(

On which hadoop-version did you ran into this issue? I guess its not
version related.
It will enhance the ticket if it would not only affect the old hadoop
version I used. ;)

Cheers

--
BR