Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/28 07:59:23 UTC

Fwd: LDP implementations anywhere?

FYI.

This is the previous message Erik is referring to.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ldp-wg/2013Jul/0105.html

Best Regards,
Nandana

Posted by Sergio Fernández <se...@salzburgresearch.at>.
Hi,

I already replied Eric in the WG's mailing list.

Personally my plan is to resume these tasks (MARMOTTA-21, MARMOTTA-24,
MARMOTTA-26, MARMOTTA-27, MARMOTTA-60) during September, when I'd have
some more time than in previous months.

Cheers,

--
Sergio Fernández