Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Mark <st...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/02 19:44:15 UTC

CLI limit/count

Is there anyway to limit the number of results returned from a the CLI?

Re: CLI limit/count

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
No.

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra

Re: CLI limit/count

Posted by David Boxenhorn <da...@lookin2.com>.
I don't have Python or Ruby. How does that work?

Do I have to install one of those languages and the Cassandra client, or is
there some tool that I can download?

Re: CLI limit/count

Posted by Benjamin Black <b...@b3k.us>.